The Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC) is seeking a self-motivated person to join the organization as an Information Security Analyst. The Information Security Analyst should possess the skills necessary to provide operational support for the information security program of the Administrative Office of the Courts.
A successful candidate will be able to administer security solutions such as antivirus, web filtering, and encryption; provide security QA service for datacenter and networking equipment; provide Tier 2 support for security related issues, and perform security related functional testing of software solutions. The Information Security Analyst will also participate in MIS projects as a security representative, and assist in the roll out of security related projects.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to) the following:
• Administer security hardware and software such as antivirus, web filtering, and encryption solutions.
• Participate in IT security projects, including implementation of new technologies and efforts to improve general security posture.
• Respond to security incidents as directed by the Director of the Administrative Office of the Courts and the Information Security Officer.
• Provide technical expertise and support for security-related issues throughout the organization.
• Conduct security research to keep abreast of latest security issues.
• Perform security quality assurance activities for datacenter and networking equipment.
• Participate in security-targeted testing of software applications.
• Provide backup support for Security Department personnel
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of information security standards (e.g., ISO 27002, etc.), rules and regulations related to information security and data confidentiality (e.g., PCI) and desktop, server, application, database, network security principles for risk identification and analysis.
• Experience with Active Directory, Microsoft operating systems, and security tools such as antivirus software, web and e-mail filtering, encryption technology, and access control systems.
• Experience with security testing principles and tools
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation), interpersonal and consultative skills.
Education / Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent experience (6-8 years).
• Five or more years of progressive experience in computing and information security, including experience with Internet technology and security issues. Experience in court systems preferred.
• At least one security certification (example, CISSP, GIAC, CompTIA, or other) is required.
• Experience working on large priority projects as a team member
• Experience with Microsoft Project preferred
The State of Oklahoma has an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks of vacation, employee retirement and health benefit plans. Position open until filled. Criminal background check required.