|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||11/5/2012 8:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||11/19/2012 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||Salary commensurate with education and experience|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services is seeking three (3) experienced Construction Maintenance Tech IIs. These are full time, unclassified positions in State government and will be eligible for a generous total rewards package. Benefits include medical, dental, life, and disability insurance products as well as defined benefit and defined contribution retirement plans. Employees earn 3 weeks paid annual and 3 weeks sick leave in the first year as well as enjoy 11 paid holidays annually, flexible work hours, comp time, longevity pay and tuition reimbursement.
The individual in each of these positions is responsible for performing a variety of tasks involving related to the construction, maintenance, repair or upkeep of buildings, grounds or other state property.
• These positions are critical for providing maintenance support through the Division of Capital Asset Management (DCAM), Facilities Services Unit, Central Maintenance Shop for any building owned or operated by the Office of Management and Enterprise Services as needed.
• Perform scheduled preventive maintenance
• Respond to general daily work requests
• Will work directly with the Central Maintenance Shop administrator and accept daily work requests
• Evaluate subordinate staff work performance
• Provide on-the-job training to subordinate maintenance staff
These positions will not have supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements at this level consist of four years of experience in one or more of the building trades or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Preference given to proficiency in the use of Microsoft application programs.
Follow the link below to be routed to the OMES job announcement to apply:
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.