|Department||State Bureau of Investigation|
|Date Opened||10/26/2012 4:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/9/2012 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$1,994.00 - $3,324.00/month|
|Full or Part Time||
These positions are located in the Human Resources and Training Section at the OSBI Headquarters in Oklahoma City.
MAJOR WORK DUTIES:
1. Manage and complete HR related activities to include time and leave, recruitment and selection, development and training, benefits, payroll and transactions.
2. Develop and maintain various databases to track personnel and personnel related activities.
3. Interpret, implement and ensure agency compliance with HR related Federal and State laws, Merit Rules, OSBI policies and HR processes and procedures.
4. Complete various reports to OSBI management, state entities and federal labor-related agencies involving personnel activities with thoroughness.
5. Communicate, orally and in writing, with management, employees, and associated entities in regards to personnel related matters with diligence, impartiality and confidentiality.
Successful applicants must be willing to submit to a polygraph examination and a thorough background investigation. Certain events automatically disqualify an applicant, such as, felony conviction; admission of an undetected crime that, if known, would have been a felony charge; failure to pay federal or state income tax; positive confirmed drug urine test; illegal use of a controlled substance within certain time frames.
These positions may be filled at a higher level of the job family, depending upon the qualifications of the recommended applicant.
Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities involving the management of human resources, the completion of various human resources management activities and personnel actions, and the application of laws, rules and standards related to personnel and payroll administration and human resources management. Some positions are assigned responsibilities in a specialized area of human resources management, such as compensation, classification, recruiting, grievance management, personnel selection, employee benefits, or employee transactions. Other positions may be assigned responsibilities in several or all of these areas, depending on the size and organization of the unit or agency to which assigned.
This job family consists of four levels which are distinguished based on the complexity of assignments, skills required to complete specific assignments, and responsibility for the supervision of others:
At this level, employees perform routine professional level work in completing various personnel management activities and tasks. This may include reviewing personnel actions, evaluating job applications, conducting interviews, counseling employees, preparing certificates of eligibles for various positions, completing job audits, developing selection devices and other activities.
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of a bachelor’s degree; or four years of technical human resources management experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Scores Based On: 100% Written Test
***NOTE: Names of eligible applicants can be made available to State agencies upon their request, immediately following the closing date and time.