Submit Resume and Cover Letter to:
District Attorneys Council
421 NW 13th Street, Suite 290
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
The Internal Application Programmer/Analyst (IAPA) participates in the design, development, deployment, and administration of DAC business applications. The IAPA performs primary application support for in-house business computer application systems in the Finance, Victims, Grants, and Executive divisions.
This position requires in-depth knowledge of programming languages and tools and the software development life cycle (SDLC). These systems are developed using Microsoft VB.Net, Access, and SQL Server databases.
Responsibilities also include enhancements to these applications and development of new systems, as needed. The IAPA also builds portal applications and pages using Microsoftâ€™s SharePoint technology. The IAPA also serves as alternate support for the statewide case management system (JustWare).
1. Interfacing with system users to understand and document business requirements, solve operational problems, and deliver quality solutions.
2. Develop and maintain application software solutions to meet business requirements for system function, security, and appearance. Technologies include but are not limited to: Access; Visual Basic for Applications; Visual Studio; SQL Reporting Services; and SQL Server.
3. Develop custom solutions using MS Office tools (advanced Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
4. Develop custom data conversion and interface programs.
5. Develop test plans and testing of application systems.
6. Develop, plan, and deliver formal and informal end user training.
7. Prepare technical/procedural documentation.
8. Research, test, and learn new technologies and tools to improve existing and future systems reliability, scalability, security, and availability.
9. Perform ad-hoc SQL queries, as needed.
10. Coordinating support activities with other IT personnel and participating in projects under direction of the IT Director.
11. Assist with installation, configuration, maintenance and other tasks related to JustWare SQL Server databases (will train).
12. Develop Microsoft SharePoint applications (will train).
*Experience with Microsoft Access, VB.Net, and SQL.
*Excellent customer relation skills and strong written and verbal communications skills are required.
*Bachelor's degree or higher in management information systems or related field or an equivalent amount of experience in information systems is required.
*Travel within the state of Oklahoma is required but infrequent.
Duties of the IAPA require frequent interaction with professionals in DAC headquarters and the 77 Oklahoma District Attorneys offices, including elected officials and their staffs.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.