The Office of Management and Enterprise Services is seeking one (1) experienced Construction Maintenance Administrator II. These are full time, unclassified positions in State government and will be eligible for a generous total rewards package. Benefits include medical, dental, life, and disability insurance products as well as defined benefit and defined contribution retirement plans. Employees earn 3 weeks paid annual and 3 weeks sick leave in the first year as well as enjoy 11 paid holidays annually, flexible work hours, comp time, longevity pay and tuition reimbursement.
The individual in each of these positions is responsible for performing a variety of tasks involving related to the construction, maintenance, repair or upkeep of buildings, grounds or other state property.
• This position is critical for coordinating building maintenance pertaining to OMES managed properties.
• Conducts inspections of buildings, premises and equipment, submits customer work requests in accordance with CMMS maintenance program
• Provides on-site Administrative oversight of construction/renovation projects
• Inspects work in progress
• Ensures compliance with laws, rules, and regulations
• Prepares routine and special reports as necessary
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position will have supervisory responsibilities.
Requirements at this level consist of five years of experience in skilled building trade or maintenance work involving the construction, maintenance, alteration and/or repair of buildings, grounds and utilities, including three years of supervising employees or inmates in one of the fields listed above; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of college or technical school training in the building or construction trades for each year of the required non-supervisory experience.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request.