Housekeeper for a 162 room government housing facility.
• Housekeeper for a 162 room government housing facility
• Knowledge of cleaning methods, materials, and equipment used in custodial work
• Knowledge of proper procedures for disposing of waste, which may include medically contaminated and/or medically soiled dressings; and of chemical product safety
• Ability is required to follow oral and written instructions; to instruct other sin housekeeping/custodial work
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others; to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of proper procedures for disposing of waste and knowledge of cleaning methods and materials.
Education and Experience: One year of experience in building or institutional custodial work or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Licenses/Certificates required: None.
• Must be physically able to climb stairs
• Able to lift minimum of 30 pounds
Conditions of Employment:
• Employment is in the unclassified service as an employee at will
• Contingent on a favorable background check
• Contingent on passing pre-employment drug & alcohol screening
• Available to work if called in due to an emergency
• Shift work and working weekends (facility open 24 hours, 7 days a week)
• Temporary employee with no benefits
• NAC-I for computer access
Notes: This position is located at the Billeting Facility, Oklahoma Regional Training Institute, 6500 N. Kelley Ave in Oklahoma City, OK. Travel may be required at the expense of the employee to be reimbursed within 45 days of travel
Employment eligibility verified through e-Verify (Homeland Security), and a National Agency Check for positions that require computer access.