|Date Opened||11/29/2012 8:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||12/12/2012 11:59:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
This position is responsible for assisting the instructor, teaching lessons, preparing the classroom, assisting in career days, and administrative duties related to the job.
• Prepare classroom and classroom materials daily
• Provide and assist with classroom instruction and scheduling
• Clean classroom, store supplies and store instructional materials
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong interest in technology, science and math education; ability to teach middle grades students (grades 5-8); ability to use computers and technology; ability to work as a team member/leader; experience with military installations.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in related area preferred; teaching experience with middle grades students preferred. In order to verify educational requirements, you MUST attach a copy of an official college transcript with your application package. Applications received without transcripts will NOT be considered.
Teaching certification preferred
• Able to lift/carry a minimum of 40 pounds.
• Able to climb stairs
Conditions of Employment:
• Unclassified service as an employee at will
• Contingent on a favorable background check
• Contingent on passing a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening
• NAC-I -- CAC for computer access
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license
This position is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Employment eligibility verified through e-Verify (Homeland Security), and a National Agency Check for positions that require computer access. Travel may be required at the expense of the employee to be reimbursed within 45 days of travel.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.