This position is responsible for assisting the instructor, teaching lessons, preparing the classroom, assisting in career days, and administrative duties related to the job.
• Prepare classroom and classroom materials daily
• Provide and assist with classroom instruction and scheduling
• Clean classroom, store supplies and store instructional materials
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Strong interest in technology, science and math education; ability to teach middle grades students (grades 5-8); ability to use computers and technology; ability to work as a team member/leader; experience with military installations.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in related area preferred; teaching experience with middle grades students preferred. In order to verify educational requirements, you MUST attach a copy of an official college transcript with your application package. Applications received without transcripts will NOT be considered.
Teaching certification preferred
• Able to lift/carry a minimum of 40 pounds.
• Able to climb stairs
Conditions of Employment:
• Unclassified service as an employee at will
• Contingent on a favorable background check
• Contingent on passing a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening
• NAC-I -- CAC for computer access
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license
This position is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Employment eligibility verified through e-Verify (Homeland Security), and a National Agency Check for positions that require computer access. Travel may be required at the expense of the employee to be reimbursed within 45 days of travel.