DO NOT submit an application for this position to Human Capital Management!
To apply, please follow the directions below:
To apply, submit a resume, cover letter with contact information, and a copy of your most recent evaluation if applicable to the OKLAHOMA CORPORATION COMMISSION, P.O. Box 52000, Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2000, or email to HR3@occemail.com or fax to 405.521.6045 prior to the closing date and time specified below. If you need assistance for an interview, please call 405.521.3596.
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 2013-58/LDM
OCC PIN NUMBER: 18500365 NO. OF VACANCIES: 1
JOB TITLE: PUBLIC UTILITY AUDITOR CODE: 7234
SALARY RANGE: $42,000 – $55,000
POSTING DATE & TIME: December 21, 2012 8:00 a.m.
CLOSING DATE & TIME: January 21, 2013 4:30 p.m.
FLSA LISTING: X EXEMPT NON-EXEMPT EEOC: Professional
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Bob Thompson, Manager of Accounting
LOCATION OF WORK: Public Utility Division Jim Thorpe Building Oklahoma City, OK
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a closely related field AND one (1) year of professional accounting or auditing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a closely related field OR Registration as a Certified Public Accountant may be substituted for the one (1) year required professional experience.
NOTE: Preferred applicant will have experience in electric transmission grid and market and/or be a Certified Public Accountant.
• Assists in creating, modifying, or extending an existing audit program; reviews prior cases; assists in coordinating audits with other departments.
• Performs audit tests; examines books, records and general operations of the utility companies; prepares work papers.
• Assists in preparing exhibits, position papers, testimony, direct and cross-examination questions and additional work products to support recommendations and findings. Prepares additional studies and tabulations as necessary. Testifies to work performed in all audit areas as assigned.
• Attends hearings increase understanding of more complex ratemaking process.
• Promotes harmony, teamwork and cooperation with colleagues in accomplishing the Division mission.