DO NOT submit an application for this position to Human Capital Management!
To apply, please follow the directions below:
To apply, submit a resume, cover letter with contact information, and a copy of your most recent evaluation if applicable to the OKLAHOMA CORPORATION COMMISSION, P.O. Box 52000, Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2000, or email to HR3@occemail.com or fax to 405.521.6045 prior to the closing date and time specified below. If you need assistance for an interview, please call 405.521.3596.
ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 2013-67/LDM
OCC PIN NUMBER: 18500415 NO. OF VACANCIES: 1
JOB TITLE: PUBLIC UTILITY REGULATORY ANALYST CODE: 7257
SALARY RANGE: $42,000 – $60,000
POSTING DATE & TIME: January 14, 2013 8:00 a.m.
CLOSING DATE & TIME: February 13, 2013 4:30 p.m.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Chief of Energy and Water
LOCATION OF WORK: Public Utility Division
Jim Thorpe Building Oklahoma City, OK
A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, business or a closely related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of experience in the analysis of utility rates, expenses, revenues and services for each year of the required education, PLUS one year of professional experience in utility accounting, management, cost allocation or utility pricing methodologies OR a master’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, business or a closely related field or a juris doctorate degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Prepares exhibits, comments, testimony and interrogatories; serves as expert witness in court proceedings; and reviews reports and orders for technical accuracy.
• Interprets state and federal laws and commission rules.
• Analyzes utility applications, reports, financial records and cost studies, and makes recommendations.
• Reviews and develops procedures for and performs fund management, auditing, and requests for funds; performs compliance audits or reviews.
• Performs activities related to education of the public regarding utility service options.
• Researches and performs comparative analyses of public utility issues.
OCC NOTE: Job assignments and salary will be based on the education and experience of the chosen applicant. Travel and extended workweek may be required.
APPLICANT SOURCE: ALL SOURCES