Get PAID to travel around the state attending fun events like Pro Basketball games, rodeos, festivals and more! Come join the Oklahoma Lottery Sales & Marketing Department.
The Oklahoma Lottery is seeking talented, outgoing and innovative students to work with the sales and marketing team to promote the Lottery's activities and growth. Lottery interns will gain an array of experience in different areas of organizational management including: special events coordination, product sales and development, marketing, and advertising.
Oklahoma Lottery Interns will assist staff with the following tasks:
• Execute Oklahoma Lottery Special Events
• Create a fun and exciting environment at Lottery promotions and special events
• Serve as a liaison between the Oklahoma Lottery and the public
• Complete other sales and marketing projects as assigned
Interns must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Interns should be in their junior or senior year of college and be majoring in advertising, marketing, business administration, public relations or communications.
If you are interested in an internship opportunity with the Oklahoma Lottery, please visit the Lottery website at www.lottery.ok.gov and complete the employment application.
• A Lottery Commission Employment Application form is attached.
• Applications are accepted for specific vacancies only during the announcement period.
• DO NOT substitute a resume in lieu of a Lottery Commission Employment Application.
• Resumes should be attached as additional information, but the Lottery Commission Employment Application must be submitted to be considered a valid application.
• Employment Applications must be complete and accurate to be considered.
• If statements you are required to affirm in the application have been altered in the document you submit, your application will not be considered as valid.
• Potential applicants must complete and submit all requested documentation listed on the respective job announcement within the designated timeframes.
• Those who fail to comply with these application procedures may not be considered as valid applicants.
• Enter on the application the title of the position for which you are applying when applying for a position(s).
• Submit one application per announced position for which you are applying.
• Please remember to keep a copy of your application, this will save you time and effort in submitting additional applications.