Requirements: Non-OBN applicants must pass a background investigation, polygraph examination and drug screen.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required at this level includes knowledge of public speaking, coordinating schedules, communicating missions, and development of presentations. The ability to write materials, travel to locations and compile facts and research to support presentations. Candidate must also be able to organize events such as conferences and booth opportunities and must be able to supervise, provide feedback and directions. He or she must be able to critically correct and guide audience to meet the program’s objectives.
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of two years of technical work experience experience. Applicants must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred in adult education, law enforcement, public health or related field.
Major Work Duties:
• Daily coordination of activity including the scheduling of training sessions;
• Perform instruction on PMP user interface for entry and reporting of OBN registrants;
• Create and maintain user guides and other material to support OBN PMP education;
• Builds relationships with medical community and other OBN registrants;
• Provides technical assistance and consultation to businesses utilizing the PMP system;
• Works with law enforcement agencies to understand and develop standard methodologies to enhance PMP reporting of scheduled prescriptions;
• Develops partnerships and networks between selected public and private groups and agencies;
• Generates documents and reports explaining impact, statistics and outlook of PMP program in Oklahoma and other boarder states;
• Creates strategic planning outreach to specific registrant groups as needed.