The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) is a government agency providing services to other Oklahoma government agencies. We work toward the goals of capitalizing on available resources, continuing to seek cost saving opportunities and elevating our level of service. Our mission is to be a “FAST” agency: Flatter, Agile, Streamlined, and Technology-enabled.
The Employees Group Insurance Division is seeking a full time Provider Contracting Specialist for our Oklahoma City location. This is an Unclassified position within Oklahoma State Government. In addition to a generous Benefits Packet the annual salary for this position is up to $36,000 based on education and experience.
This position serves as a liaison between the Employees Group Insurance Division, the third party claims administrator and network providers. The position is responsible for developing and maintaining comprehensive provider networks through provider recruitment, contracting and retention.
•Network Management and recruiting for Health & Dental networks for HealthChoice, Department of Corrections and Department of Rehabilitation Services.
• Credentials management including maintenance of provider databases, contracts and credentialing applications.
• Provider and staff education related to health & dental contracts, benefits, claims submission, coding adjudication and reimbursement.
• Assist with creation of provider education material, newsletters and articles for publication.
• Review and resolve providers contracting and claim issues.
• Work with other agency and TPA staff to obtain goals and objectives of agency including grievances, plan benefit changes, system updates and testing etc.
• Represent the agency in provider seminars, conferences and meetings.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
A Bachelor’s degree and one year experience in health benefit administration or health care provider contracting; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Consideration may be given to candidates with knowledge or experience with provider databases or credentialing applications.
OMES is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Reasonable Accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request