OFFICE SERVICES CLERK LEAD
Certified Copy Clerk
|Department||DAT Charter Unit|
|Date Opened||4/7/2017 10:36:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||4/21/2017 5:00:00 PM|
|Salary||$28,702.00 - $44,812.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Kimberly Burrell|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Department of Assessments and Taxation
Charter Filing and Processing Division
301 W. Preston Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Main Purpose of Job
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years of experience performing clerical duties.
1. Additional experience performing clerical duties may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Applicants may substitute education from an accredited college or university at the rate of thirty semester credit hours for one year of experience on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
3. Six months clerical training with three courses in subjects such as keyboarding, clerical math, word processing, spreadsheets, data base, graphics presentation, proofreading, or office etiquette may be substituted for six months of the required experience.
4. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a non-commissioned officer in Administrative classifications or in Administrative, Clerical, or Office Services specialty codes in the Clerical Support field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working with microfiche, computers, scanners and different software including Microsoft Office and entering data into a data base system.
- Experience working with the public via telephone and in person.
- Experience with running a project in its entirety
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with multi-tasking and setting priorities
Please read the job announcement in its entirety before applying for this recruitment.
Applicants must meet all minimum qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire.
The examination will consist of a rating of your education, training and experience as presented on your application and as they relate to the requirements of the position.
The supplemental questions will be used as part of the rating process.
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
Resumes will NOT be accepted in lieu of completing the online or paper application. Online application process is STRONGLY preferred. If online access is not available, you may submit a paper application and resume to:
Department of Assessments and Taxation, Attn: Human Resources Department, Room 511, 300 W. Preston Street, Baltimore, MD 21201.
Applications must be received by the closing date. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 410-767-1140.
TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.
Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. People with disabilities and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. We thank our Veterans for their service to our country.