JOB SERVICE SPECIALIST III
|Department||DLLR Workforce Dev - Ofc of the Asst Secy|
|Date Opened||4/10/2017 2:34:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||4/24/2017 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$34,390.00 - $54,186.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Stephanie Dunphy|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Main Purpose of Job
Facilitates Reemployment Opportunity Workshop by:
• Planning job search workshops of not less than six hours duration and preparing and organizing materials that will be presented on a regular basis to profiled Unemployment Insurance claimants and other qualified job seekers;
• Conducting job search workshops in classroom setting on a weekly basis to improve attendees’ job search techniques and enhance their employability.
Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
Experience: Three years of experience in the field of workforce development involving conducting interviews with persons seeking employment and providing assistance to employers needing qualified personnel to fill vacancies.
1. Additional experience in workforce development taking job orders from employers, conducting job-ready interviews, registering job applicants, verifying job referrals, conducting vocational placements, performing unemployment adjudications, or appraising job applicants for employability may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
2. Education at an accredited college or university may be substituted for one year of the required experience at the rate of thirty credit hours for each year of experience for up to two years of experience.
3. Active duty military recruiting experience or career counseling experience may be substituted on a year-by-year bases for the required education or experience.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
LIMITATIONS ON SELECTION
BARGAINING UNIT STATUS
Military Veterans may qualify for additional bonus points towards certification. A copy of your proof of eligibility (DD 214) for Veterans’ Credit must be in this office and completely verified before Veterans’ Credit will be approved. Permanent State employees do not need to submit proof of eligibility for Veterans’ Credit.
If you are unable to apply online, or encounter difficulty attaching required or optional documentation, you may submit via mail or deliver in person. Please be sure to include your name, identification number (Easy ID#) and job announcement number on any documentation to ensure timely processing.
PLEASE DO NOT FAX OR EMAIL UNSOLICITED DOCUMENTATION
Completed applications, required documentation, and any required addendums may be mailed to:
DLLR Office of Human Resources
1100 N. Eutaw Street, Rm. 101
Baltimore, MD 21201
email address: Stephanie.email@example.com
Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of DLLR that all persons have equal opportunity and access to employment opportunities, services, and facilities without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Click on a link below to apply for this position:
|Fill out the Supplemental Questionnaire and Application NOW using the Internet.|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire.||This recruitment requires completion of a supplemental questionnaire. You may view and print the supplemental questionnaire here.|
|Apply via Paper Application.||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here.|