HR ANALYST SR DBM
|Department||DBM OPSB Division of Personnel Services|
|Date Opened||3/1/2017 3:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||3/22/2017 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$49,899.00 - $80,078.00/year|
|HR Analyst||Cheryl Murphy|
LOCATION OF POSITION
Education: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Experience: Four years of professional HR experience in the areas of either job analysis, job evaluation, salary administration, employee relations, labor relations, test development and validation, recruitment and examination, employee services, employee benefits, HR management or HR system support services.
1. Additional professional HR experience may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for up to four years of the required education.
2. Thirty graduate semester credits from an accredited college or university in the field of HR/personnel administration, business administration, public administration, statistics, tests and measurements, industrial organization, psychology or other related field may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for up to two years of the required experience.
3. Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer in Human Resources classifications or Human Resources specialty codes in the Personnel field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
DESIRED OR PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Two years of experience in data integration and data consolidation, programming design, custom built inbound/outbound Integrations and automation scripts
- One year of experience with HR, Health Benefits, or Timekeeping/Payroll systems integration
- Experience in fit-gap analysis, system setups, and interface designs
LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Employees in this classification are required to obtain certification in State Personnel Management System policies and procedures and in the functionality of the Statewide Personnel System from the Office of Personnel Services and Benefits, Department of Budget and Management within six months from the time of appointment to the position. Employees are also required to obtain recertification every six months thereafter.
2. Employees in this classification may be assigned duties which require the operation of a motor vehicle. Employees assigned such duties will be required to possess a motor vehicle operator’s license valid in the State of Maryland.
The online application is STRONGLY PREFERRED. Please use Internet Explorer as your Internet browser. Google Chrome may not function properly. If you do not have Internet access, you may mail your paper application and supplemental questionnaire by the closing date to: Department of Budget and Management Recruitment and Examination Division, 301 W. Preston St., Room 608 Baltimore, MD 21201 ATTN: Elizabeth Cohen
Please upload a resume in the Resume Tab in your application.
For questions concerning the application process, please call 410-767-4850 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. TTY Users: call via Maryland Relay.
For education obtained outside the U.S., a copy of the equivalent education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must accompany the application.
All information concerning your qualifications must be submitted by the closing date. We will not consider information submitted after this date. The resulting certified eligible list for this recruitment may be used for similar positions in this or other State agencies.
As an equal opportunity employer, Maryland is committed to recruiting, retaining and promoting employees who are reflective of the State’s diversity. Bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
We thank our Veterans for their service to our country, and encourage them to apply.