|Department||State Bureau of Investigation|
|Date Opened||10/26/2012 4:00:00 PM|
|Filing Deadline||11/9/2012 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary||$2,654.00 - $4,423.00/month|
|Full or Part Time||
These positions are located in the Human Resources and Training Section at the OSBI Headquarters in Oklahoma City.
MAJOR WORK DUTIES:
1. Manage and complete HR related activities to include time and leave, recruitment and selection, development and training, benefits, payroll and transactions.
2. Develop and maintain various databases to track personnel and personnel related activities.
3. Interpret, implement and ensure agency compliance with HR related Federal and State laws, Merit Rules, OSBI policies and HR processes and procedures.
4. Complete various reports to OSBI management, state entities and federal labor-related agencies involving personnel activities with thoroughness.
5. Communicate, orally and in writing, with management, employees, and associated entities in regards to personnel related matters with diligence, impartiality and confidentiality.
Successful applicants must be willing to submit to a polygraph examination and a thorough background investigation. Certain events automatically disqualify an applicant, such as, felony conviction; admission of an undetected crime that, if known, would have been a felony charge; failure to pay federal or state income tax; positive confirmed drug urine test; illegal use of a controlled substance within certain time frames.
Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities involving the management of human resources, the completion of various human resources management activities and personnel actions, and the application of laws, rules and standards related to personnel and payroll administration and human resources management. Some positions are assigned responsibilities in a specialized area of human resources management, such as compensation, classification, recruiting, grievance management, personnel selection, employee benefits, or employee transactions. Other positions may be assigned responsibilities in several or all of these areas, depending on the size and organization of the unit or agency to which assigned.
This job family consists of four levels which are distinguished based on the complexity of assignments, skills required to complete specific assignments, and responsibility for the supervision of others:
At this level employees perform advanced level human resources management work in administering various personnel programs or activities. This may include independent responsibility for a specialized agency program, duties involving providing assistance in the supervision and training of other human resources management specialists as a lead worker or project leader, or other comparable responsibilities for coordinating and completing required activities.
Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of a bachelor’s degree plus two years of professional experience in human resources management; a master’s degree in human resources, industrial/organizational psychology, public administration, sociology, psychology or a closely related degree plus one year of professional experience in human resources management; or an equivalent combination of education and experience, substituting one year of technical human resources management experience for each year of the required bachelor’s degree.
Scores based on: 100% Evaluation of Education and Experience listed on application
***NOTE: Names of eligible applicants can be made available to State agencies upon their request, immediately following the closing date and time.