|Department||Office of Management and Enterprise Services|
|Date Opened||11/9/2012 8:00:00 AM|
|Filing Deadline||1/30/2013 4:19:00 PM|
|Full or Part Time||
A resume and cover letter must be submitted along with your application.
The Office of Management and Enterprise Services, Information Services Division is seeking an experienced PeopleSoft Business Analyst. This is a full-time, unclassified position in state government and will be eligible for a generous total rewards package. Benefits include medical, dental, life, and disability insurance products as well as defined benefit and defined contribution retirement plans. Employees earn three weeks paid annual and three weeks sick leave in the first year as well as enjoy 11 paid holidays annually, flexible work hours, comp time, longevity pay and tuition reimbursement.
This position shall provide functional support for the PeopleSoft ERP System. The modules that the State of Oklahoma owns are Purchasing, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Human Resources, Grants, Projects, Contracts, and Time & Labor. The state is seeking implementation and support expertise in any or all of these modules.
• Provide implementation and functional support for the PeopleSoft ERP modules.
• Ensure accurate and timely execution of tasks necessary to meet production and project deadlines throughout the year and also ensure the Systems are functioning properly for the end users.
• Monitor and respond to assigned help desk cases meeting documented performance criteria.
• Monitor and prioritize associated work lists to ensure enhancements and fixes are prioritized.
• Develop and make presentations tailored to the varied audiences on system functionality (training) processing requirements and adherence to state statutory requirements and conduct formal and informal training.
• Assist in the testing and installation of patches, fixes, service packs or other system changes to assure no interruptions occur as a result of an update or change.
• Review the PeopleSoft installation documentation and other support documents for any changes to the system and update user documentation accordingly.
• Assist with developing and maintaining training manuals, documentation, schedules and distribute to the user groups.
• Assist Security function by maintaining training and end user information of the users.
• Direct development and distribution of functional process improvements, corrections and changes to provide assistance to users in system utilization and functionality.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Writing configuration documentation;
• Developing integration testing techniques and tools;
• Formulating functional specifications,
• Composing training documentation, and
• Building test scripts.
• Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, vendors, and customers.
• Work effectively with vendors, customers, agency staff and other state agency staffs. This position must be able to demonstrate a high degree of interpersonal skills, in both verbal and written communications.
• Make presentations to groups of 50+ people.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in a business-related discipline, Computer Science, or related field or at least three years’ experience in financial systems, information technology, a business related discipline; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience in state, city, or county, government operations, financial policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Experience in implementing and supporting a large scale ERP system.
Veteran’s preference points apply only for initial appointment in the classified service.